I am committing to setting aside time each day to read and study God's word and to pray.
Each morning I will take time out to talk to talk and to read his word before begging my day. I want to start my day with God instead of making excuses for why I haven't had time to pray or read the Bible.
I also want to do my best to check in here each day possible to help keep myself accountable for the changes I want to make in my life.
I know that I need to work on these 5 things:
1. Acceptance. I need to accept God's will in my life even when it isn't what I want or what I think I want. God has a plan for me and I have to accept that He knows what is best.
2. Patience. I need to pursue patience both with other people and in life in general. When I cry out to God I need to have the patience to wait for His answer. It *will* come when the time is right.
3. Temper. I need to learn to control my temper with my family and others. I want to be remembered as a loving person, not an angry one.
4. Jealousy. I need to stop being jealous of what others have and to appreciate the things I do have. I need to remember that things aren't what's important in life.
5. Vanity. I need to remember that looks aren't what is important. It's who you are in the inside and how you treat others that really matters.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to The Christian Accountability Team.